Sunday, April 15, 2007

my new assistant

Dear Sir/Madame,
My name in Ciprian C. Irimia and I'm a fashion/accessories designer and fashion illustrater from Romania.
I finished first the Fashion College from Romania in 2004 and I had a schoolyearschip Socrates-Erasmus in Vigo-Spain in 2002.
I have a experience by 9 years in the fashion industry.
I worked with distincs fashion companys from my country and London since 1997, like fashion and accessories designer for women/men and also like fashion illustrater .
I worked for fashion shows and for comercial side too.
I'we been in the principals fashion centers in Europe for taking contact and selection of the latest tendencies in the fashion industry for women and accesories .I have also technical knoweledgenes and I have experience in the fashon illustracion too.
I'm wery interest obtaining a interview and work with you like fashion illustrater in such a exciting studio like your's.
Thanks for taking the time and if you need any more information or examples, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Also even if there are no positions available at the moment, I would still like to know what you think of my work as the opinion of someone in your position is very valued to me.
Thank you wery much once again,
Sincerly
Ciprian C. Irimia

1 comment:

monroeplace said...

I thought I was your assistant.