Friday, May 16, 2008

Clarification: Obama apologizes for calling woman "Yo Bitch"

That must be what the hoopla is about. I can't imagine it's for calling someone Sweetie. Because if that's the case, then I'm in BIG TROUBLE along with a thousand moms I know. Shit, we say that ALL the time. "Sweetie, do your homework" "Sweetie..I'll be right there"...." Sweetie I can't buy you that right now...and Sweetie...brush your teeth" Sweetie works wonders, I've found. I specifically use it when I want to let someone down gently...because i CARE.

There must be a mistake in this blurb i pulled from the latest "news" report because someone seems to be mad at him for calling her Sweetie. well, if we're gonna scold Barack for that, let's jump back on him for making speeches that are just a bunch of intelligent and inspiring WORDS. and let's get on him for being too Hopeful. darn him. what a drag. and while we're at it, let's let him have it not having enough Experience but nevertheless having the judgement to vote against a stupid awful war. shame on Barack. what has this world come to?
gosh he should've said: i'll get back to you fuckhead, as soon as i'm done touring this bankrupt, obsolete US car company that failed to wake up and smell the gasoline.

so here it is, fresh off the press:

According to an account on the Web site of WXYX TV in Detroit, Obama was touring a Chrysler plant when he tried to brush off a question from WXYZ reporter Peggy Agar about help for autoworkers. "Hold on one second, sweetie," Obama replied, explaining he would answer in a later media availability.

Later, in a voicemail left on Agar's cell phone, Obama apologized for not answering her question.

"Second apology," he said, "is for using the word 'sweetie.' That's a bad habit of mine. I do it sometimes with all kinds of people. I mean no disrespect and so I am duly chastened on that front."

And so am I. So glad political correctness has come full circle, chasing its tail.

No comments: