Thursday, June 7, 2007

last (married) guy i dated

it didn't really work out. but my doctor says, as an artist, i'm allowed to get my feelings out through my art -- to draw and photoshop anything i want as long as it doesn't make me look bad. in other words, i can make other people look bad as long as i don't send it around and make someone mad at me. those are the Impulse Control guidelines. more difficult to maintain than you'd think.
i can even turn people into weasels if necessary---particularly if their last name suggests that. ie: this is bruce weasel.
get the joke? i can't take credit for that. Melissa's my wordsmith. she called it before i did. thinking you're falling in love is a psychotic state apparently and it's hard to see a weasel during that stage. especially if you're signing divorce papers and turning 50 all on the same day. dr. latz said this one set up like a Greek Tragedy. that makes me feel like it wasn't all my fault. that makes me feel supported.
but FYI, i don't use my photoshop skills just for hostility.
i'm also available to trim hips and take out dark circles under eyes if i like you. if i'm in love with you, i'll even create clever flattering flirty drawings too.
it's probably a not a bad idea to stay on my good side.

1 comment:

Neil Baylis said...

Forewarned is forearmed, I guess.