Wednesday, January 30, 2008

866-When It (feels like there's no one answering your phonecalls)


Today I don't know what Tushar Biyani is wearing but he wants to go into business with me.
He emailed me saying: "Greetings, I have come across your website and am quite impressed by the work
which has been done by your firm." In the email were some samples of what he can offer my "firm".
I may indeed consider outsourcing to this "small but passionate team" because, as you see, this smart samosa
has come up with some pretty spicy phone campaigns for the law firm R. Sebastian.
Mr. Biyani helped a clearly thriving US law firm land the much coveted phone number 866-When It.
i need to get in with this group and get myself a catchy phone number to drum up business.
maybe i can get 866-Are You (in need of an illustrator?).....or 866-How Can (you possibly function without my drawings?)
I wish i could've nailed 866-When It (feels like the whole world is getting you down and suing you, call R. Sebastion......"
Mine would've been more uplifting like 866-When It (feels like you can't take it anymore,
call nancy and she will draw what you are wearing and maybe make you not feel like suing someone today).

No comments: